We offer a personalized experience tailored to the clients needs.
We have the knowledge and experience to meet and exceed your expectations and offer a variety of services customized to fit your specific needs. Learn more about what we offer below.
Santiago Zambrano has a masters degree in Intellectual Property law, as well as a masters degree in International Sports Law. An experienced attorney, Santiago has proven on his career his expertice in the Sports Industry achieving great sucess inside and outside Ecuador.
Santiago is always staying up to date with recent developments in various fields of law, especially intellectual property and sports law.
Modern. Bilingual. International. Experienced. Efficient.
Conlegal Sports believes that our fundamental success as a law firm has been in building quality relationships with our clients, in all the wide-ranging matters we handle for our clients.
Conlegal Sports was born out of the need to protect those who belong to the sports industry, being the first and only law firm specialized in International Sports Law, that calls the city of Guayaquil, Ecuador home.
- Thu, Feb 09Hotel Oro Verde, salón Salinas
- Wed, Apr 01University of Miami School of Law
- Fri, Feb 07Sala 6A Edificio The Point
- Thu, Nov 21Abel Jimenez Arena
- Tue, Nov 19Sonesta Hotel Guayaquil
- Fri, Nov 15Abel Jimenez Arena
- Tue, Nov 05MCK IN KATOWICENov 05, 2019, 12:30 AM – Nov 07, 2019, 11:30 PMMCK IN KATOWICE, Plac Sławika i Antalla 1 40-166 KatowiceOur partner, Santiago Zambrano will be going to Poland to attend the World Anti Doping Association's conference. Our attorneys cherish any opportunity to keep learning and keep their knowledge up to date.
Edificio Metrovision, piso 1 oficina 1. Samborondón-Ecuador
+593 98 172 1880